Monday, February 20, 2012
Forbes contributor Eric Jackson published a list on the 10 lessons that American-Chinese basketball player Jeremy Lin can teach us; number 2 lesson on his list was “Seize the opportunity when it comes up.” Lincredible Lin’s not the first, and he won’t be the last, but his meteoric rise has reminded us, once again: don’t let anything be more important than the opportunity you’re ready to seize right now. Here is those 10 lessons »
- Believe in yourself when no one else does.
- Seize the opportunity when it comes up.
- Your family will always be there for you, so be there for them.
- Find the system that works for your style.
- Don’t overlook talent that might exist around you today on your team.
- People will love you for being an original, not trying to be someone else.
- Stay humble.
- When you make others around you look good, they will love you forever.
- Never forget about the importance of luck or fate in life.
- Work your butt off.
Thursday, December 29, 2011